All-on-4 dental implant solutions are one of the most complete solutions for patients with extensive tooth damage or missing teeth. However, there is no solution that can be applied to every person in every situation. This article will help you weigh the pros and cons.
Before deciding whether to get an all-4 dental implants solution or not, take a moment and consider the advantages and disadvantages that this type of solution offers you. If you have questions or doubts, or just need more information, feel free to consult one of dentists found on this site.
- Dental implant solutions are extremely stable. In fact, dental implants are almost as stable as natural teeth. Dental implants are literally integrated into your jawbone. They allow you to move your mouth naturally, both in speech and chewing, without any worry that anything might come out of place.
- Dental implants are durable and resistant. All-on-4 dental implant solutions will allow you to eat any type of food you want. There is no need to avoid certain types of food.
- Dental implants are easy to maintain. Implants don’t require much more care than regular brushing and one or two visits to the dentist per year for cleaning.
- Dental implant solutions look natural. You can smile, laugh, and speak in public with complete confidence again. Nobody will be able to tell that you have All-on-4 dental implants. People will think they are just your natural teeth.
- This procedure may require pulling one or two healthy teeth in order to make space for the solution. Obviously, this is a rare situation and it takes place when almost all of the teeth on one jaw have been lost except for one or two.
- All on 4 is a multi-step process. Getting this type of solution usually takes two visits to the dentist, usually separated by a few months. During the first visit, the dentist inserts the dental implant into the jawbone. Afterwards, the patient has to wait for the dental implant to fuse with the bone. During the second visit, the dentist inserts the crown or artificial tooth on top of the implant. (Of course, most people enjoy visiting Costa Rica and are thrilled to return there.)
- It can be expensive if the procedure takes place in your home country. In fact, your dentist might not have even given you the option of an All-on-4 dental implant solution because very few patients can afford this procedure in the USA or Canada.
Costa Rica is known for offering quality dental solutions. Affordable All-on-4 solutions are available from many top dentists in Costa Rica. Please consult one of the dentists found on this site to learn more about the costs.
If you are interested in an All-on-4 solution in Costa Rica, click here and fill out the “Find a Dentist” form. A participating dental specialist will reply to your needs.