CostaRicaDentalGuide.com is the Official Dental Guide of the Costa Rica Dental Association and the only guide created to help patients from the USA and Canada find high quality, affordable dental care in Costa Rica.
Why should you trust your dental care to our trained patient advocates?
- OUR PATIENT ADVOCATES ARE ACTUAL DENTISTS: Our patient advocates are actual dentists and trained dental professionals. While most dental clinics in Costa Rica are trying to SELL you their dental services, our focus is to help you find the right clinic for you.
- COMPETITIVE QUOTES: If you are searching for a dentist in Costa Rica, you’ll need to contact several dentists to receive competitive quotes, and each quote may be different, forcing you to compare apples to oranges. At Costa Rica Dental Guide, or patient advocates will provide you with 2-3 competitive “apples to apples” quotes. We’ll help you compare prices, determine the best value and schedule your appointments.
- STERILIZATION & CLEANLINESS: We monitor our partner clinics’ sterilization and cleaning techniques and equipment to ensure compliance to our high standards. We only recommend and work with clinics that agree to our monitoring process and pass our rigorous standards for sterilization and OSHA standards for cleanliness.
- ADA COMPLIANT PRODUCTS & MATERIALS: Clinics approved and recommended by Costa Rica Dental Guide use ADA approved and compliant materials. We insist on the highest quality materials for our patients. We only recommend and work with clinics that agree to our materials monitoring and use the highest quality ADA approved materials.
- LICENSED SPECIALISTS: Our specialists are verified and must maintain their education and continued education. We verify that our dentists have truly earned the titles they use. If you need a legitimate dental surgeon, dental implant specialist, prosthodontist, endodontist, or periodontist, you can trust our recommendations.
- QUALIFED DENTAL LABS: The dental labs associated with our approved and recommended clinics must use ADA approved materials. We monitor the use of materials closely to ensure compliance. Our approved clinics must work with master dental laboratory technicians and are not allowed to use apprentice or teaching labor.
- RELIABLE INTERNET REVIEWS: Believe it or not, there are professional bloggers that work with dental clinics to post positive and/or negative blogs and comments on the internet. In fact, they stop by our main office in Costa Rica all the time and offer to write good or bad posts on TripAdvisor, Dental Departures, WhatClinic.com, Topix and more. While some clinics only post legitimate reviews, most patient reviews are FAKE. With Costa Rica Dental Guide, all of our reviews come from actual patients. In fact, we record videos of many patient testimonials, so you can see the actual patient. You can trust our verified patient reviews for complete accuracy.
- TRUSTED NAME: Since 2013, Costa Rica Dental Guide has been a name that patients trust. Our governing body has accepted and approved all clinics that we recommend to our patients. We believe and stand behind their abilities, experience, talents and skill for exceptional, high quality results from honest, ethical and moral dentists in Costa Rica.
- IT’S FREE: That’s right…our services are 100% free for patients. Just fill out the “Find a Dentist” form on this page, and one of our patient advocates will help you find the best dentist for your needs in Costa Rica. It’s doesn’t cost a penny for you to benefit from our verification and compliance protocols. Why take a chance with your dental care? Our services ensure a safe and high quality dental experience.